List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Project: Educational layout.
From:       ranjith kannikara <ranjithkannikara () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-02-27 9:41:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I am a prefinal year computer science engineerin student from kerala/India.
I have gone through the KDE project page for this year GSOC .I am interested
to be part of the project 'Educational layout' in plasma . Is the project
still open ? if yes how can I get myself started.

I am familiar with C++, C, Python( also a little experience in C and Python
API), Java( for some extend) and LISP. I have been there in the last soc
with the project  'Porting Zope2 to python2.5', I hope this experience will
be enough to tell I have some experience in C , Python and their APIs also
the experience of working in a fairly large code base. I am there in the
developers of the project 'mathmo' in sourceforge
https://sourceforge.net/project/memberlist.php?group_id=170331 . Also I am
one among the administrators of another project 'game for liux' in
sourceforge, which is in planning state
https://sourceforge.net/project/memberlist.php?group_id=237909 . I am used
to simple embedded system programming here is my blog which have some of my
embedded works with ATmel-AVR. http://www.ranjithkannikara.blogspot.com/ .
As of now I dont have anything other than words  to show that I have little
experience in coding in C++.

Hoping a fast reply ..

Regards
  Ranju..