List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Fun with Akonadi Dataeng
From:       David Baron <d_baron () 012 ! net ! il>
Date:       2009-02-25 15:56:11

Any progress on the akonadi engine? (I have been offline a few days because I
l lost my geforce).

Last svn I took crashed the engine-explorer and my applet so I doubt it is my
code. Could it be that dataUpdated() was being exercised with invalid or null
data? Since the receives Plasma::DataEngine::Data&, how would one check this
to be safe?