On Friday 30 January 2009 10:35:47 Aaron J. Seigo wrote: > On Thursday 29 January 2009, David Baron wrote: > > I use formlayouts. > > irrelevant. > > > I also have my own save, > > reset, cancel buttons with icons and seem to have no options or control > > over what is given in the KConfigDialog. > > while i'm sure you want your dialog to be its own unique flower in the > field, consider that consistency is far more important than anything you > could ever hope to achieve with this approach. as Chani points out, if you > think there are improvements that could be made, let's discuss them here > and try and make them in libplasma where it will improve all components > consistently. Point made. I need to learn how to use KConfigDialog to best appearance. > > > Also, my dialog is modeless (there > > is no necessary config upon which to wait). > > so is the dialog libplasma creates, so this is a non-point. Fine. Main thing is that the few dialogs I have seen have been sort of clunky. _______________________________________________ Plasma-devel mailing list Plasma-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/plasma-devel