List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Happy Camp KDE wish
From:       Jamboarder <jamboarder () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2009-01-18 18:36:18

To plasma participants at Camp KDE, best wishes and I sincerely hope your stay in my home country is a good one.  Wished I could make it, since I haven't been home in a while and it would be great to meet some of you guys and show you around.  For now I'll have to settle for a rather chilly morning in Seattle. :-)

Happy Camp KDE,
Andrew (Jamboarder) Lake