List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Questions about Plasma Activities
From:       "Hans Chen" <hanswchen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-13 17:59:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Just realized that I went quite off topic there, I apologize for that.

Except for configuration, are there other problems with custom backgrounds
when zoomed out? Since the space is "unlimited" (there's no stop to the
right), I can't see how a bitmap wallpaper would work (unless it's
repeated).

With that said, it would be wicked cool with a wallpaper (picture) + papallax
sliding<http://ariya.blogspot.com/2008/11/android-like-parallax-sliding.html>.
=)