List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: kde community plasma integration
From:       David Baron <d_baron () 012 ! net ! il>
Date:       2009-01-07 20:38:15

>[test deleted, very long posting]

This is all very exciting, maybe even useful in all or in parts.

Main problem is screen real estate. The same reason I do not really like all
those lovely superkaramba thingies nor do I use the folder-view plasmoid.

Maybe is this could be on ONE of the several desktops in the pager. I want to
look at it, I go there, otherwise, I do not look at it. Maybe one parent
plasmoid on the panel can alert on updates to any of the feeds.