Hi, I'm trying to lower the barrier to entry to KDE contribution by documenting a path from no experience to valued contributor. http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Contributor Paths The developer path is at its 'easiest' when there is no compilation involved and you don't need to build trunk before getting started, so I've started that with plasma plasmoid scripts and kross scripts. However it's currently just a stub as there is no information out there on how to build plasmoids beyond 'figure it out for yourself'. I'm currently getting started on other areas of this concept. Can someone who already has the knowledge pick this up, and get hello world on there? http://techbase.kde.org/Paths/Developer/Creating_plasmoids_with_scripts Thanks, Steve. _______________________________________________ Plasma-devel mailing list Plasma-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/plasma-devel