List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Weather applet of playground
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Percy_Camilo_Trive=F1o_Aucahuasi?=" <orgyforever () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-12-20 18:55:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi guys, first of all I want to thank you for plasma, is a "wow" work ;-)

I would like to ask you include the weather applet of playground in your KDE
4.2 series. I have used it enough time to check that is very stable. Don't
know if in this freeze time it will be possible but I like more the one of
playground ;) ... I'm attaching a screenshot of the 2 applets (to the left
is the stable one and to the right is the playground version)

Screenshot:
http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/9702/weatherappletsch3.png

Thanks in advanced ;)

All the best,