List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: multi-screen fixathon
From:       "Hans Chen" <hanswchen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-12-17 19:09:27

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 7:26 PM, Marco Martin <notmart@gmail.com> wrote:

> should be fixed also the last one

The zoom in issue seems to be fixed.

I thought the cashew was OK too, but then it suddenly disappeared
again. I still haven't found a general way to reproduce this, but I
noted the following thing:
when the cashew disappears from one screen, I only have one cashew
left (obviously...). I can use this cashew to zoom out. Then, the
screen I use to zoom in gets a cashew.

For example, let's say the cashew is on the left screen. If I zoom out
and then zoom in on the right screen, the containment on the right
screen gets a cashew (but not the left one).