List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: plasma, panels, colours
From:       Jamboarder <jamboarder () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-11-07 22:00:31

> From: Marco Martin <notmart@gmail.com>
> On Friday 07 November 2008, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > On Friday 07 November 2008, Nuno Pinheiro wrote:
> > > A Friday 07 November 2008 16:06:18, Aaron J. Seigo escreveu:
> > >
> > > This was just my opinon on the subject, what do you want?
> >
> > something with sufficient contrast to make the tasks buttons more visible;
> > something that is "warmer"; ..
>
> ok, my take on how to put a clear contrast, some color without redoing the
> theme from scratch:
> http://www.notmart.org/misc/tasks.png
> the svg
> http://www.notmart.org/misc/tasks.svgz
I think this is a good direction.   The glow ties in well with the Oxygen active window \
shadow/glow while keeping the rest of the panel consistent with the remainder of the theme.  If \
the problem we're trying to solve is the distinction between active and inactive windows then I \
think this is a good, practical approach to the problem.

My 2 cents,
Andrew (Jamboarder) Lake