List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Fwd: Thank you for bringing the elegance to my desktop
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-10-06 16:40:59

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

the attached email really belongs to all of us ... =)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se

["forwarded message" (message/rfc822)]

Hello

Thank you for developing KDE4. It's nothing other than brilliant, I was
actually about to shed a tear when I installed 4.1 a month back or so.

I know you, and the team has had some bad criticism, based on peoples
expectations that 4.0 was to be a finished product, but I can only say: Good
job.

Although it lacks some polishing e.g. the taskbar doesn't support grouping,
but it's something one can live with, and I am looking forward to the
release of 4.2.

I've used KDE since 3.1 I think, and I am very excited for the path you have
chosen for KDE 4.2.

Thank you for a brilliant product!

Regards
Jesenko Mehmedbasic