List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: plasma-mid (Mobile Internet Device)
From:       "Artur Souza \(MoRpHeUz\)" <artur.souza () openbossa ! org>
Date:       2008-08-25 14:45:00

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 11:39 AM, Michael Rudolph
<michael.rudolph@gmail.com> wrote:
> with "thumb-friendly", do you mean finger friendly? All ten fingers,
> or really just the two thumbs?

  Regarding the n810 I would say just the two thumbs...imagine that
you hold the device with both hands and use the thumbs to
navigate...and sometimes you use your "pointer finger" to select
stuff...

  Our researches showed that users tend to use the thumb most of the times...

Cheers!

Artur Duque de Souza
OpenBossa Research Labs
INdT - Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia