List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Review Request:Google Gadgets for Plasma
From:       "Dong Tiger" <idlecat511 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-30 7:31:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

First of all, congratulations for the 4.1 release to everyone.

The code is located at kdereview/google_gadgets.

Known issues:

1. I've reused the decorator in GGL, which doesn't work perfectly.
(Decorator takes care of resizing, drawing border and menubar, things like
that). I am writing a better one.
2. Gadgets added to panel are fighting constantly with constraints, due to
the inferior decorator currently used.

---
Regards,

Tiger