List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Can a QGraphicsWidget be added to Corona?
From:       "Dong Tiger" <idlecat511 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-27 9:06:10

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Aaron,

I ran into a problem when porting GGL to plasma and I wonder if you can help
me out:)

When a google gadget needs to display some information in detail, I create a
QGraphicsWidget to hold the information and add the QGraphicsWidget to the
scene by applet()->scene()->addItem(this_widget). It works fine but after
pressing Ctrl + F12 two times, the QGraphicsWidget just dispeared.

Is there any thing wrong to do so? Or should I use a Containment for this?

Thanks,
---
Tiger