List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: little control icons everywhere
From:       Jamboarder <jamboarder () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-07-23 20:29:26

> From: Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo@kde.org>
> which one we do depends on a few things:
>
> * do these icons really belong to specific themes, or not?

If these kinds icons are consistently drawn on a Plasma::Theme-derived background \
color (as the current applet handles do) or on Plasma::Theme svg backgrounds (as it \
appears Nuno's applet handle mockups do) then I vote for them being part of the \
theme.   Imagine theme-independent monchrome (e.g. light-grey) icons on a \
theme-dependent (e.g. light-grey) background = How do I resize/rotate/get-jiggy-with \
this widget again?

Hope this helps,
Andrew (Jamboarder) Lake