List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Plugins: Use Qt plugin art. or XML?
From:       "Kelly Miller" <lightsolphoenix () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-07-14 3:28:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

As I believe I've mentioned before, I'm working on a plasmoid for
integration with various media players.  I'm asking, would it be a better
idea to use the Qt plugin system to add new media player interfaces, or some
sort of XML file system?  I believe the latter is easier to make, but the
former is more flexible and keeps the player-specific DBus stuff out of the
man code base...