List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Extragear release plan
From:       "Riccardo Iaconelli" <riccardo () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-05-17 15:32:20

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

[Attachment #4 (text/plain)]

hey!

as release time is coming up, I need to make some plans for freezing,
packaging, releasing and branching extragear, and I'd love if we can have a
small talk (ML talk is good, too) to decide a good release plan for
extragear-plasma.

What do you suggest? I personally like aseigo's plan (he blogged about it a
while ago) but I want to hear others, too. =)

If we need an IRC meeting to discuss it, I'll be more than happy to set up
one.

Bye,

-Riccardo
--