List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: krunner.svg theme always uses default
From:       Jamboarder <jamboarder () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-05-12 15:58:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Riccardo Iaconelli <riccardo@kde.org> wrote:

> Apart from the bug that Aaron is fixing, you'd still better not do that for now as \
> the theme is still meant for another UI, therefore you might have to re-do much of
> your work. =)

No problem Riccardo.  Thanks for the heads up. Just trying to keep the theme \
up-to-date with the theming changes so it won't be incomplete when 4.1 is tagged. I'm \
also hoping to communicate the changes to the authors of other themes included in \
extragear so they have an opportunity to update their themes as well.

Thanks again,
Andrew (Jamboarder)