List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    krunner.svg theme always uses default
From:       "jamboarder () yahoo ! com" <jamboarder () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-05-12 2:56:08

I'm trying to keep up with the theming changes being made and, after perusing the \
code, just realized that krunner now uses krunner.svg instead of background.svg.  For \
Aya, the intent is to have krunner look like other Aya dialogs so I simply copied \
background.svg to krunner.svg. No luck...

No matter what I try I can't get krunner to use anything but the default krunner.svg \
theme, even when everything else is themed in Aya (or any other theme). The same goes \
for the shutdown dialog (shutdowndialog.svg) which can be tested with Elegance.

Any ideas?

I commited the changes to the Aya theme anyway in case anyone wants to test.

Thanks much,
Andrew (Jamboarder)