List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Bug or feature ?
From:       "Gilles CHAUVIN" <gcnweb () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-04-28 12:51:04

Hi,

While trying to write my own dataengine I encountered a weird issue.

Here is an example code snippet to reproduce it:

bool MyDataEngine::sourceRequestEvent(const QString &source)
{
    Q_UNUSED(source);
    setData("foo", "key1", "value");
    setData("foo", "key2", "value");
    setData("foo", "key3", "value");
    return true;
}

Now, if I launch plasmaengineexplorer and ask for "test" in the
"Source Name" LineEdit, I will only see the 1st "key1->value". Typing
anything but "test" will give the expected result.

Question: Is this the intended behaviour or is there a bug somewhere ?

Thanks,
Gilles.