List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Idea for SoC propsal
From:       "Ryan P. Bitanga" <ryan.bitanga () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-04-01 9:46:52

Hi Everyone,

First of all, welcome Jordi and Matej :) It's nice to see other people
actually interested in KRunner for a change. Now the next time I post
a KRunner e-mail someone other than Aaron will reply. Yipee! Secondly,
hi Aaron, I'm back :) Noticed you made some API changes while I was
busy getting over my ex. ;)

Anyway, I went through both your proposal and Matej's a few mins ago
and I'll provide feedback soon. I noticed your latest draft is quite
different from the first one you posted and as of now it conflicts
with mine :-S (the first one didn't). Anyway, I like what you're
proposing. Intelligence in a launcher program is something I wanted to
implement. I tried a limited version back in my fork of Katapult but
focused on multithreading and the infrastructure for KRunner last
year. But I like what I see so far. :)

Ryan