List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: and now for something completely similar...
From:       Ivan =?utf-8?B?xIx1a2nEhw==?= <ivan.cukic () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-27 18:25:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I also see the point of scripting (for example altering the border to display
different cartoon characters on different applets, animations etc.) but I
think that it would be a big overkill in the keep it simple approach Plasma
currently has.

Maybe we /could/ make the applet background drawing /enginable/ (like kwin and
amongst other things)...

I can not say that I'm neither for nor against something like that...

--
So remember when you're feeling very small and insecure
How amazingly unlikely is your birth