I've had some good feedback on my GSoC proposal draft, so I've added some stuff to my GSoC proposal on extenders. I added some use cases to give an idea why we really must have extenders. (extenders rock really really hard :), whose idea was it originally?) I also added some api requirements to the proposal. The proposal can be found at: http://cripplefight.student.utwente.nl/extenders.pdf I'm looking forward to getting feedback. :) I'm still trying to make some mockups of my ideas, but I'm struggling a lot with gimp and inkscape, since I really don't have a lot of graphics skills. (Why isn't there a kmockup or something like that?) Rob Scheepmaker (pinda) _______________________________________________ Panel-devel mailing list Panel-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/panel-devel