List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Plasma Themes Contest writeup
From:       Jamboarder <jamboarder () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2008-03-19 17:18:10

From: Ivan Čukić <ivan.cukic@gmail.com>
> 2. Completeness. Although Plasma automatically loads required images from
> the default theme when they are not present in the active theme, it is
> suggested to create replacement SVGs for all theme elements.

I forgot to mention one minor suggestion here Ivan:
"... it is suggested that you include SVGs for all theme elements..."

Just didn't want contestants to get hung up thinking they need to *create \
new artwork* for every single theme element.  Creatively, if they're happy \
with some existing artwork that's already available from other themes (or \
the default one) they should just be sure to include the svg file for it.

Thanks and hope this helps,
Andrew