List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: "(no debugging symbols found)" reports
From:       "Hans Chen" <hanswchen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-11 18:14:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

>  So DrKonqi is now part of Plasma too? The right list for this is
> kde-core-devel.

No, As I said, I thought this affected Plasma because the most crash reports
for Plasma (I've seen) don't have the debug symbols. Therefore I think the
developers should step up and do something about it - write in their blogs,
add to the Digest etc. Why I didn't ask Danny myself? First, as I've already
proven I believe, I don't know much about this. Secondly, I wanted to hear
your feedback first.

Thanks for telling me where to post such issues though, so I know it the
next time.