List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: The stupid toolbox
From:       "Hans Chen" <hanswchen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-04 22:07:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I haven't followed the whole discussion, so I apologze for just jumping in.
But something caught my attention:

 Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo@kde.org> wrote:
> ~ someone (probably me) finishes up containment setting and switching
> ~ someone creates a CustomContainment that lacks a toolbox (by default a
> CustomContainment doesn't have one)
> ~ you use that containment

Aaron, if you haven't announced this to the complainers, I recommend you to
do so. I think many are pissed because they think that the toolbox is
hardcoded, and when you say that there won't be a remove button, they
interpret it as "there won't be a way to remove it". Angst.

I'm one of those who wants to get rid of it. These three sentences made me
satisfied.