List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: topics for Saturday's irc meeting
From:       Stephan Binner <binner () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-02-06 8:59:03

On Tuesday 05 February 2008 19:10:28 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> this saturday we have an irc meeting coming up. i'd like to start
> collecting topics for the agenda. my interests include:

openSUSE is interested talking about some "intermediate release" aka make it
usable in some KDE 4.0.x based on kdelibs 4.0.x with basic stuff working like

 - adding/removing of panels
 - panel size, span and location dialog
 - being able to move applets on the panel
 - moving applets between desktop & panel - both directions w/ visual feedback
 - Kickoff features which are missing compared to our KDE3 implementaion

Such stuff should be really made available for every user (and not only those
few features that are already backported for openSUSE users) before August!

Bye,
   Steve