List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: Default location of panel
From:       Chani <chanika () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-02-02 16:27:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On February 2, 2008 23:53:19 Olivier Goffart wrote:

> I was wandering if having a vertical panel by default when we have a wide
> screen would be a good idea (attached patch)

what I'd really like to see is the ability to have the defaults in a config
file instead of in the code :) ...although I can see that conflicting with
automatically making the desktop and panel fit the screen geometry n'stuff.
hmm.

--
This message brought to you by evyl bananas, and the number 3.
www.chani3.com