List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: patch review
From:       Marco Martin <notmart () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-01-30 11:36:57

On Wednesday 30 January 2008, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> hi all...
>
> i'd like to introduce (thanks to Matt Rogers =) a new tool that i'd like to
> see us trial: review board. it is a patch review and management tool. my
> hope is that it will be more useful and appropriate for patch review than
> (ab)using the mailing list for it.
>
> i'd like us to try it over the next couple of weeks. we can then come back
> and compare notes and see if we like it, don't like it, etc.
>
> please visit the installation at: http://matt.rogers.name
> you can find out more about review board here: http://review-board.org
>
> thoughts?

sounds really neat:) i did just had a pending patch that was beginning to rot
in my hard disk :D

but well, i feel a little bit stoopid but i can't get it work :)
what i should put as the base diff path? and must be the path in the diff in a
particular form? absolue? relative? it keeps saying me
'foo' is not a working copy Can't open
file '/srv/kde/mirror/foo/.svn/entries': No such file or directory
where foo is the path saved in the diff

oh and two more things:
is that mirror complete with also playground?
and if i submit a patch that corrects a bug, must submit it bot here and in
the bugreport?

Cheers,
Marco Martin