List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: [Panel-devel] Plasma::Icon highlighting issues
From:       Marco Martin <notmart () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-12-15 15:05:05

On Saturday 15 December 2007, Jason Stubbs wrote:
> On Saturday 15 December 2007 22:22:46 Marco Martin wrote:
> > On Saturday 15 December 2007, Jason Stubbs wrote:
> > > I've attached new patches which should address all the other issues
> > > too.
> >
> > i've tried it now and seems to work quite well here
> > it has even almost fixed the rendering of action icons (well, it draws
> > them when the mouse leaves the icon instead of the contrary, but it's an
> > improvement :P, will indagate why)
>
> I haven't tested this at all. I just tried to respect the code that was
> already there. Is there anything in kdebase that uses it? If not, what
> about in playground?

i don't think at the moment tere is anything that uses it, also because it
wasn't working at all, i only tried to add an action to the trash applet as
atestbed. the interesting part is that now as a collateral effect it works a
little bit better than before :)
i think it was broken when it was introduced some caching for the plasmoids,
so now when the icon should fade it's not being repainted at all

Cheers,
Marco Martin