List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    [Panel-devel] Panel contentSize
From:       Sébastien Le Ray <beuss () tuxfamily ! org>
Date:       2007-11-25 16:38:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi there,

I made some lookup on this mail archive but I didn't find anything
relevant.

I'm playing with applets (mainly to have them adjusting their size to
the panel size when I set its height lower), but I've a problem with
contentSize. The returned size includes margins, which shouldn't be the
case if we refer to contentSize documentation. It seems that it is
because Applet::contentSize can't be overloaded and uses a default
background in the calculations (I haven't found any way to pass it
another background than the default).

Is this a "normal" issue or did I miss something ?

Regards

S=C3=A9bastien