List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: [Panel-devel] "Sample" text on non-final artworks
From:       Chani <chanika () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-11-19 9:35:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On November 19, 2007 03:30:29 Riccardo Iaconelli wrote:
> Hello,
> a lot of people have complained about the look of KDE 4 because of the look
> of the temporary artworks (e.g. panel), and you are probably aware of this.
> Would you mind if I put a bold red text on each temporary artwork
> saying "SAMPLE" on it? At least people will stop with silly and baseless
> complaints, and will understand what is temporary and what is not.
>
> Bye,
> -Riccardo

sounds sensible to me.
when I was working on a big personal project for a game, I put "decent artwork
coming later :P" at the bottom of the background image. I got very few
comments about my obviously ms-paint-created ugliness.

--
This message brought to you by evyl bananas, and the number 3.
www.chani3.com