List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    [Panel-devel] Fuzzy-clock
From:       Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister () gmx ! net>
Date:       2007-11-01 0:23:04

Hello!

I copied and edited my first few lines of Qt and added a fuzzy-slider to the
digi-clock in order to make it work fuzzy if fuzzyness is > 0. I only tested
it on the desktop and not within the panel.

I could not yet find a possibility to name the positions on the slider within
its properties. Maybe the latter is not possible. However the first position
is off, i.e. the normal digi-clock and the other three determine the grade of
fuzzyness.

Since the code mirrors my coding-skills, feel free to tell me that I should
simply put that plasmoid into playground. JPwhiting told me on IRC that he
would help me clean it up but I am still not convinced that it is worth the
effort, compared to the time a skilled person would need for porting the
fuzzy-clock from scratch in a clean way.

I'll attach the changed files, feel free to do with them whatever you think is
best.

Sven

["clock.cpp.zip" (application/x-zip)]
["clock.h.zip" (application/x-zip)]
["clockConfig.ui.zip" (application/x-zip)]