List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: [Panel-devel] kickoff delegate painting
From:       Ivan =?iso-8859-2?q?=C8uki=E6?= <ivan.cukic+kde () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-10-31 18:17:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

> Dirk and Dave Faure mentioned this earlier.  Apparently Kickoff is not
> supposed to depend on this library.  I suggest discussing it with them
> before changing anything.
You could use the DBus connection to the things you use. For logout it would
be something like this:

    org::kde::KSMServerInterface smserver(
        "org.kde.ksmserver",
        "/KSMServer",
        QDBusConnection::sessionBus()
    );

    if (smserver.isValid()) {
        smserver.logout(
            KWorkSpace::ShutdownConfirmDefault, // <-
            KWorkSpace::ShutdownTypeDefault,    // <-
            KWorkSpace::ShutdownModeDefault     // <-
        );
    }

But the header of the library is needed for marked enums...

--
I am a spokesman for a better way of living
Love is the word and it can be heard