List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    [Panel-devel] Perhaps a bug in Plasma's Icon Widget
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Alexis_M=E9nard?=" <darktears31 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-10-25 13:20:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I just add in playground an applet like in open-suse with a logout/lock
button. But i think i found a bug in Icon widget class in Plasma. When i
connect my icon to clicked signal he never enter in the slot. When you look
the debug, program enter in mousePressEvent but never in MouseReleaseEvent.
The icon stay clicked. I don't find the problem at this time but if someone
is more faster than me, i will take a look again this evening.

Thanks.

Darktears.