List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    [Panel-devel] applet config
From:       Petri =?iso-8859-1?q?Damst=E9n?= <petri.damsten () dnainternet ! net>
Date:       2007-10-25 4:21:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

It seems that config is cleared when applet is destroyed. Is there way to
prevent this? I would like the new applet to start with same config values
what the previous one had when it was destroyed (When dealing with multiple
applets using the first config not in use).

Petri

--
It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm
really quite busy.