List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: [Panel-devel] Plasma::Theme
From:       Ivan =?utf-8?q?=C4=8Cuki=C4=87?= <ivan.cukic+kde () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-10-22 11:02:09

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

> what is the use case for having a configuration file? (not saying there
> isn't one, just that i'm not aware of one right now =)

My bad, not exactly a configuration file. The problem with themes is that they
do not specify the text color, and I would need something like that in
Lancelot. Using KDE's color schemes is fine for applications that use the
active widget style, but lancelot (and plasma for that matter) has themes
that are not intended to look similar to the widget style.

In that 'configuration' file (which wouldn't be changed - comes with the
theme) I would put the colors, and maybe something more.

Cheers

--
There is a better way of life and it's not so hard to find
If you live and let the people in your world speak its mind