List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    [Panel-devel] Solid Notifier future
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Alexis_M=E9nard?=" <darktears31 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-10-21 9:33:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello all,

I work again on Solid Notifier and now it's time to have your advice.

The Todo List is :

1)Fix dbus call to solidUiService when user click on the icon.
2)Improve the design (I need your advice to do something more beautiful).
3)Improve the slideIn/SlideOut animation (slow down the animation a little
when the applet is near the top, add more frames i think)
4)Find a name!!!!Solid Notifier is not "user-friendly" (Device Notifier?)
5)Add a config ui to configure how long the notifier is show

and i have questions :
- Is it possible in plasma to have this applet always on top?
- Is it possible to positionnate the applet by default in a place? User must
configure this option...

And if you have any suggestions....

Thank you...