List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    [Panel-devel] Plasma widget and Plasma Layout
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Alexis_M=E9nard?=" <darktears31 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-10-17 15:20:32

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

My question is simple...

I work on solid notifier again and i want to use layout and widget
implemented in plasma.

My question is why when you instanciate a widget he is added and displayed
directly into the applet?Why we don't make like this :

+instanciate the layout
+instanciate my widget
+add widgets into the layout

and after this last step widgets are displayed?

If it's not correct i need help to use it in a correct way.You can see in
solidnotifier.cpp in playgroung how i did.

Thanks.