List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    [Panel-devel] Drawing bug?
From:       Ivan =?utf-8?q?=C4=8Cuki=C4=87?= <ivan.cukic+kde () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-29 20:02:38

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Is it just my compile, or the background of the plasmoids is painted again,
and again and again over the previously painted background? You can check
this by adding the javascript-based clock that is repainted every second -
the background becomes more and more opaque. (the same is for the digital
clock - ut not every second, but every minute - when transition occurs).

Unfortunately, I have no time at the moment for bug hunting.

Cheers

--
Sanity is the trademark of a weak mind.
    -- Mark Harrold