List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: [Panel-devel] Plasma Applet Browser : moving
From:       Ivan =?utf-8?q?=C4=8Cuki=C4=87?= <ivan.cukic+kde () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-28 17:59:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

If you remember, we have mentioned adding multiple applets at once. It now
works for the add button, but not for d'n'd. Should I add a new mimetype for
list (text/x-plasmoidservicename-list) or just pass a \n separated list of
names using text/x-plasmoidservicename mimetype?

> p.s. we really do need to make some headers in there so that the categories
> are more obvious. that's not exactly Priority Critial, though ...
Didn't quite catch that. Do you mean API for category manipulation or what?

--
I am a spokesman for a better way of living
Love is the word and it can be heard