List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    [Panel-devel] Plasma Applet Browser : moving
From:       Ivan =?utf-8?q?=C4=8Cuki=C4=87?= <ivan.cukic+kde () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-25 22:09:02

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

Before I fall asleep (or turn into a pumpkin - its midnight) here are the
diffs for inclusion of the PAB into the libplasma.

Buttons do not work yet, but everything is prepared for that moment. PAB is
now compatible with right-to-left languages too.

Cheers!

--
I am a spokesman for a better way of living
Love is the word and it can be heard

["pab.diff.bz2" (application/x-bzip2)]