List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: [Panel-devel] Plasma Applet Browser -> libplasma
From:       Ivan =?utf-8?q?=C4=8Cuki=C4=87?= <ivan.cukic+kde () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-20 14:36:42

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

<sarcasm>Aaron, you're funny, you know that? </sarcasm> :)

> need to send Ivan a summary of the tech details:
Khm, khm - I referred to this in my mail - are there any special
instructions - where to put the source (in a subdir or something... there are
a lot of files as you know) etc.

Cheers :)

--
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough
people to make it worth the effort