List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    [Panel-devel] Plasma + MoodBar ( my first applet ) - just source
From:       "Mario Young" <maye.co () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-08-24 8:12:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Plasma/Amarok Developers
(sorry if duplicated but plasma-devel can't send more that 50kb)

I'm very happy that show you my first(hope not the last) plasma applet
the plasma_moodbar thanks to Joseph Rabinoff and Gav Wood (the guys who make
the hard coding).

To finish this applet I need to know how I get the info from amarok
that I need(current track, current time and amarok config)

I'm attaching the source code and a screenshot
and please send me some feedback.

here screenshot : http://mayeco.org/plasma_moodbar.png

Best Regards,

Mario Young