List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    [Panel-devel] Plasma Applet Browser
From:       Ivan =?utf-8?q?=C4=8Cuki=C4=87?= <ivan.cukic+kde () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-08-06 16:16:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I think it is ready! Test it and tell me what you think.

Buttons do not work since it is not integrated into plasma itself yet.

TODO: (when it is merged with plasma)
* Adding multiple plasmoids at once (support in PAB exists, but not in plasma)
* Dragging the screenshots of plasmoids (Aaron said he'll do it)
* Customized 'recommended by' so that distros can create their own
recommendations
* GHNS

Cheers all!!!

--
There is a better way of life and it's not so hard to find
If you live and let the people in your world speak its mind