List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: [Panel-devel] Adding multiple applets at once
From:       Ivan =?iso-8859-2?q?=C8uki=E6?= <ivan.cukic+kde () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-07-31 21:28:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

> or not someone knows how to do it, or whether we think its a good
> idea? I say why not!
I'm asking whether it's a good idea - the implementation on "my" side is
trivial, and it'll need support in plasma's corona. I don't want to touch the
corona code yet because there are a couple of TODO's in drop handling so it
would be daft to make the code now, that will be rewritten afterwards.

As for the star/selection problem, I'll look into it. (the posters on the blog
mentioned it too)

Cheers

--
There is a better way of life and it's not so hard to find
If you live and let the people in your world speak its mind