List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: [Panel-devel] Phase/Animator issues
From:       Ivan =?utf-8?q?=C4=8Cuki=C4=87?= <ivan.cukic+kde () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-07-27 17:56:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

> another option is that on completion, Disappear could simply call "hide" on
> your item. hm.. that sounds like a good idea, even. let's see if that
> doesn't break things horribly.
This would solve /my/ problem, and is a logical thing to do when an item
disappears IMHO (without any regard to the existence of the animation related
signals).

As for the signals, I agree that they need to be a bit more sophisticated if
they are going to exist.

Cheers

--
Sanity is the trademark of a weak mind.