List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: [Panel-devel] Zooming
From:       Sven Burmeister <sven.burmeister () gmx ! net>
Date:       2007-07-23 21:20:01

Hi!

On Montag, 23. Juli 2007, Riccardo Iaconelli wrote:
> Absolutely agreed, that's also my idea.
> Yesterday I made this very quick and rough mockup on how zooming should
> work for the plasmoids. Attached it, let me know of what you think.

No matter whether this is zooming or resizing, this is what I meant and I
think that using the mousewheel on plasmoids should change the levels and not
the desktop-zoom. The latter should only happen when using the mousewheel on
an empty spot of the desktop.

With this the k3b/amarok etc. -systray-icon could become really useful because
the user can easily place them wherever one needs them and at whatever size
one needs them.

Knetwork could shrink to a normal icon and be expanded to a small list of
available passwords and so on.

Sven