List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    Re: [Panel-devel] Facebook Plasma Engine and applet
From:       "Robert Knight" <robertknight () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-06-19 22:59:53

Hi Will,

Firstly, thanks for making this.  Facebook is a great tool and having
access to it on the desktop could be very useful.

I wasn't able to get the applet showing though.  I created by own application on \
Facebook and got the relevant keys for it and pasted them into version.h.  Each time \
I run the application Konqueror is spawned and Facebook asks for me to login to use \
the application, which I do and then get the "Under Construction" page.

Any hints?  Either that or post the developer / secret key you have been using.  I \
understand that you are concerned about something in the ToS, but Facebook are a \
company of open source advocates, the risk of you or anyone getting into trouble \
seems very low.

Regards,
Robert.