List:       kde-panel-devel
Subject:    [Panel-devel] Top level applets
From:       "Tim Beaulen" <tbscope () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-06-07 9:41:13

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I want to create an applet that shows debug messages from my program and I
want the applet to be on top of every other window (when I choose it to be).

Is this possible with Plasma?
As far as I understand it, the applets are added to Corona, a
QGraphicsScene. So all applets are hidden behind windows.
Or is there a toplevel layer too?

Thanks